Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wedding Bliss Card

Hello my crafty peeps! Hope everyone is having a wonderful night! I'm enjoying a great time crafting away in my craft room. It feels good to find time to create. This week, one of my co-workers ordered a wedding card and this is how it turned out. I loved it and hope she likes it too.

Mr & Mrs
Wedding Card


 
 
 Inside Card: "Congratulations"


Materials:
Card Stock: White, Black, and Blue
Beige Design Paper
Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge: Mr & Mrs size 1-1/4, Heart size 1.5
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots and D' Vine Swirl
Blue Ribbon
White and Black Pearls
K & Company Stamp: "Congratulations"

Entering into the following challenges:
FCCB Challenge #192- Use a Sentiment

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for another card I shall be posting soon. 

Hugs,
Patty "Creative Diva"


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the embossing.
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card. I think adding the blue was really smart - it's a great shimmery pop of color. Thanks for joining FCCB for the challenge this week. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card-and how creative to put the bride and groom onto the hearts! Love your design! Thanks for joining FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Really like the colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all your layers and those bride & groom hearts are fantastic! Thank you for participating with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very nice, I really like the bold colors against the white! Thanks for joining FCCB's "sentiment" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, Thank you so much for joining us over at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!