Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Guest Diva for Die Cuttin Divas

Hello friends!

Welcome back! Today I am super excited to be a Guest Diva at Die Cuttin Divas. I am showcasing a card I made with the sketch given. Today is a special day because my bestie Veronica from Mommyscraftycreations is celebrating her birthday today. Happy Birthday Bestie! Here is a special card I made for her. I can't wait to join her and her family for dinner tonight to celebrate her day but also her daughter's birthday which is on the following day.





Please stop over at Die Cuttin Divas to check out the ladies amazing projects. I was so honored to be a Guest Diva today. Great way to get back into crafting again. Well, my friends have a wonderful day. 

Hugs,
Patty "Creative Diva"

9 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week as a Guest Diva!
    Anita
    DCD Host and Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you bestie! Beautiful card....see you later tonight!

    Hugs
    Vero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty. Great to see you crafting again! Your card is adorable and Veronica will love it! Hope to see you back soon with a new project!
    Great to have you as our Guest Diva at DCD!!
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are our Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Divas. Hoping you find lots of crafty time in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty!! So awesome to see your work!! Love the card! Your cards are always the cutest!! Hope all is well friend! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patty, so glad you could be our guest diva this week! Thanks for visiting me. Your card is so sweet, and that's so neat that you and V are besties. Not sure I realized that. Look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patty,
    Super DUPER cute and Fun!! Congrats on your GDS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet card..Thanks for being our Guest Diva!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!