Saturday, January 26, 2013

"My Sugar Daddy!"

Hello! Yay! It's Saturday! Love the weekends because you can sit back and relax or head out somewhere. Today, I plan to do some window shopping. Can't really spend much but can still look. I have to save money because next Saturday, February 2nd, I will be attending the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim, CA. How many of you who live in Southern California will be attending this event. Maybe I'll get to meet some of you there. I hope to be attending the event with some of my bloggy friends who I have met along the way. Anywho, enough of my babbling, I wanted to show you another Valentine Card I made. Hope you like it.

"My Sugar Daddy!"


Inside of Card Reads: "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Entering into the following Challenges:
Peachy Keen Challenge: 13-4: Just Hearts: Heart of Hearts: Must be a Card that includes a Heart or Hearts.

Materials Used:
Card Stock: Red, White, Black
Cuttlebug Folder: Dots, Swirls
Bling 
Buttons
Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge: Girl Size 5
Tie the Knot Cartridge: Hearts Size 1.5
Peachy Keen Stamps: Everyday Character Faces Assortment: Size 1-1/8
K.Andrews Stamp Set: Guy Talk "My", "Sugar Daddy"
Sugar Daddy Pop
Pop Dots
Chalk
Copic Markers: Blue

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. I remember eating sugar babies too...they are so yummy with all that caramel. Your card is super cute. Is it for your hubby? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. I loved so much.

    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member ANA
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty.
    This is a super cute card! Great sentiment!!I LOVE you card!!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee Hee....what a fun card! I used to love Sugar Daddies when I was little..yum! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. That is darling!! Thanks for sharing you card at the Heart of Hearts Card Challenge at Peachy Keen this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi bestie, wow your card is super cute!! I'm glad to see you crafting again.

    Hugs,
    Vero

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Patricia. Glad that you join our challenge over at Docerela Creations.


    Catarina aka Docerela

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so super fun! Perfect sentiment and the yummiest of candies! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Seriously Precious!!I think it is so funny!Yummy candy!!Awesome!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is too sweet! Such a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEHEHE! This is clever and adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is sooo ADORABLE and fun!GREAT job,I LOVE IT!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That girl is so adorable! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce - www.sodulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Susete.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!