Sunday, January 13, 2013

Celebrating my 2nd Blogaversary!

 Happy New Year friends!
Happy 2nd Year Blogaversary to me!


Today marks another year for my blog. Throughout these two years on my blog, I have been on some amazing design teams and have also met amazing crafters either in person or through the blogs. I can thank you enough for your amazing comments, visits, and for being a follower of my blog.

Unfortunately, I felt like I have lost my mojo to craft since Thanksgiving. I have been so busy with my personal life that I haven't been able to find time to make cards, scrapbook, or craft anything special that comes to mind. I do tend to make projects when I attend crops with my friends. But, slowly I will start coming back to my blog. Trust me, I do miss being on here. With that said, I have spent the day in my craft room for once and created several cards for Valentine's Day and a Baby Shower Card for a friend who's daughter is having a baby girl next month. I hope you all like it. I will also do a small giveaway to celebrate my 2nd Year Blogaversary!

Baby Congrats Card
Cartridge: Baby Steps: Baby Girl 2 Size 4
Heidi Grace Design Paper: Pink/white Stripes
American Crafts: White Ribbon
Silver Bling
Crafty Sprouts "Rock that Baby Bump" Stamp Set.


Valentine Cards


Cupcake Heart Card
Pink Card Stock
Doodlebug Seasons Design Paper: Love Theme Paper
Pink Spool Ribbon
Cotton Candy Stickles
Cupcake Rubber Stamp


Heart Card
Cartridge: Create a Critter: Heart Size 4
Doodlebug Seasons Design Paper: Valentine
Red Spool Ribbon


 I Love You Card
Rose Rubber Stamp
Red Spool Ribbon
White Card Stock
Cardz TV With Mary: "Hugs and Kisses" Stamp Set



 Cupid Card
Cartridge: Sweethearts: Cupid Size 2.5
Red Spool Ribbon
Cardz TV With Mary: "Hugs and Kisses" Stamp Set
Stampin Up Border Punch


Phew! I can't believe I did all these today! Very proud of myself. LOL Well, I hope to post something from time to time. Hope everyone has a great day. Before I go, I will have a small giveaway here to celebrate my Blogaversary.

Small Giveaway
(It might be either some Valentine Stamps, Stickers, Embellishments, or something crafty.)

Here are the following requirements:
Winner will be chosen by Random.Org
Last Day to enter is January 31st by 11:59pm PST.
Winner will be announced February 4th.

1. Become a follower (if not already, and let me know you are)
2. Leave a comment and also include your email address to contact you if you win.

Have a fabulous week everyone!

~Xoxo~ Creative Diva

18 comments:

  1. Wow, happy blogaversary! I know how it feels to lose your mojo...sometimes life just gets in the way of our creative muse. But from the look of your cards, you have got it back big time! That baby card is just adorable and I am loving your Valentine cards as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, I forgot to leave my email address. I am a follower!
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards I did a baby like that not long ago love her.
    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Happy 2nd Blogaversary!!Yiippee to you!!Beautiful Cards!!Adorable Valentine's Day Cards!Love them ALL!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogaversary!!! I love all your cards - the new baby one is my fave. I'm already a follower.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi bestie! Happy blogaversarry!! I'm glad to see some projects on your blog. They are all so beautiful!!

    Hugs'
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, Happy 2nd blogaversary!! Your cards are all beatiful!! I love them all!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those cards!!!! Of course I'm a follower!! Lee-Ann :)
    leekubinec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Cards, Pat. Happy Blogoversary! Thanks for sharing. i am a follower! (not sure from where, though)

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!!!!Luv all ur projects, conti. the sharing!!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogoversary!! Love your cards

    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com
    http://www.whodatscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on 2 years. Glad to have you back my dear friend. Love, Love all of your fabulous cards. I know how it is to lose the mojo. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to see you are crafting again. I have missed you! Congrats on two years...you have accomplished much and will continue to impress. All your projects look great. Keep crafting!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such Pretty Cards you've made for Valentine's day :) hugs Nikki C
    elusionary60 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Blogaversary. Love the baby card.
    Angi
    cokiepop (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally know what you mean. I feel the same way. I worked and worked from July-December prepping for a winter bazaar. I had 2 weeks off for winter break and couldn't craft the whole time due to carple tunnel probs. Now that I'm back to work again I come home, want to craft and you guessed it NO MOJO. I did start a shape photo album for my sister's bday yesterday but today no mojo. UGH. MOJO COME BACK I need to finish it and get it in the mail.
    Here's my blogaversary wish for you... for you to get all of your mojo back.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!