Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Baby Theme Card

Hello friends! Are you having a fabulous night? I'm sitting here in my craft room relaxing after working on some cards! Can you believe I have been posting more projects this week. Hoping it stays that way! I know in a few weeks, things will start getting busy for me again. I have the after-school program starting up again and I will be working with 4th & 5th Graders. That should be fun! Good thing is that my kiddos who were in my group before know what I expect. :) Anywhoo, I made this card for a Teacher that I work with. She just found out she is having a girl. So I wanted to make a special card for her. Lucky for me, another friend of mine saw the card I made and wants to purchase one. So that means, I need to get right on it and make some more. So hope you all like it.

Rock that Baby Bump




Materials Used:
Everyday Pop Up Cards: Mommy to be Size 4.5, Stroller Size 3.5
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots, Swirls
Gel Pen
Pink Pearls
Crafty Sprouts: Rock That Baby Bump Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by! Please stop by tomorrow to check out a new project I've made. Also, don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to enter into my giveaway. Click Here.

Have a fabulous day!    

3 comments:

  1. Bestie your card is amazing I love it!! Im glad your back in your craft room and using your crafty supplies so that you could buy more this Saturday at the EXPO lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very SWEET card!I don't have that cart.:-(
    Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!