Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

May everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families! Today, over at Getting Cricky, I shared about a fun and easy Thanksgiving Project using one of K. Andrews Stamp Sets. Ever wonder what you can create with the Bottle Corks from Wine Bottles! You can create fun things with them. For my project, I created a fun Turkey Centerpiece. 

I displayed the Turkey sitting on the cork as if it was a piece of wood and suddenly the Turkey landed on it. Then, I displaced the saying, "Be Thankful" using the stamp set "Fall O Ween" to create the saying. Basically, the Turkey reminding people of what to be thankful for. I used my Create a Critter Cartridge to create the turkey. Hope you all love it.


       kad010: Fall-O-Oween (Larger) Now Shipping! - Click Image to Close




Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to head over to Getting Cricky to check out all the other amazing projects the Design Team has made. Hope everyone has a blessed day! 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. That is a pretty font on that stamp set. Hope you will come stop by to see my little giveaway.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my sweet friend:) I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving with all your family! I wanted to stop by and say hello since it's been a while:) OK as for your project way to cute and I LOVEEE... the use of the cork and the font you used is beautiful:) Have a great evening
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!