Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Thanksgiving Theme Tuesday Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!
 
Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
 
Thanksgiving Theme ~ Think turkey, pilgrims, cornucopia, Native Americans...

Read more: http://diecuttindivas.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=november&action=display&thread=168#ixzz2Cje25KLz
  Thanksgiving Theme: Think Turkey, Pilgrims, Cornucopia, Native Americans
Thanksgiving Theme ~ Think turkey, pilgrims, cornucopia, Native Americans...

Read more: http://diecuttindivas.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=november&action=display&thread=168#ixzz2Cje25KLz

For my project today, I made a Thanksgiving Trail Mix Treat Bag !My niece and I thought about making these fun little treat bags filled with pretzels, m&m's, raisins, and peanuts. It was so much fun and simple to make. I used my Stampin Up Border Punch for the folded card. Then, I added a cute turkey cut with the Create a Critter Cartridge. 



      
Materials Used:
Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter
Ribbon

Snacks

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!