Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Colors Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!
 
Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
 
Create a project using Yellow, Orange, Brown, and one other color.
 
  

For my project today, I made a Thanksgiving Card! This adorable card has a cute Turkey which I made using my Create a Critter Cartridge. I used the Tiny Dots to emboss the paper to make it stand out. Simple but fun! 



      
Materials Used:
Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter
Cuttlebug Folder: Tiny Dots
Card Stock Paper: Brown, Yellow, Orange, Black, Tan, Red

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

6 comments:

  1. Super Cute and fun card.Love this challenge!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card, I love that turkey cut!!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww adorable TURKEY!!! I hope you are well my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute! Cute! Turkey card. Love the colors and the top hat. Have a fabulous Sunday my dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!