Thursday, October 11, 2012

Getting Cricky Sneak Peak

Hi friends! I'm super excited to announce that I have been selected to serve another term with Getting Cricky! I feel so honored to continue showcasing amazing projects with Kristal Andrew Stamp Sets. These next two weeks over at Getting Cricky, you will get to meet all the new and returning DT Members. Come check out all the great projects created with our favorite stamp sets. Here is a sneak peak of my project. Hope you hop over to Getting Cricky to check it out.


5 comments:

  1. Great card bestie!! Glad to see your back in your craft room. Now let's keep it that way lol

    Hugs
    Vero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bestie! Little by little im trying. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the DT term again my friend!! OMG! love that border and the colors definitely scream Halloween!! Glad to see you crafting too and have missed you!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks amiga! Trying to get back on board. I guess I need to have more caffeine to keep this Diva going. :)

      Delete
  3. I just love the colors on this, Patty!! You did a great job!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!