Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Shimmer, Glimmer, and Gloss

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!
 
Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
 
Use Glimmer, Shimmer, and/or Gloss
 
 

For my project today, I made this fun Halloween Card shaped into a Halloween Treat Bag with a Spider Hanging down. I used stickles to sparkle up the legs. I used the red Stickles to add some Fangs. I thought that the spider can be Vampire. LOL Hope everyone likes it! 
Materials Used:
Cricut Cartridge
Kraft Card Stock
Designer paper
Googly Eyes
Stickles: Xmas Red, Purple




Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

4 comments:

  1. That spider is almost to cute to spook, but those fangs make you think twice about it being too cute! lol Love the fact that he is hanging from the treat bag, like he is guarding his candy! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!