Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Anything Goes


Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!
 
Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
 
Anything Goes
 
  

For my project today, I made a Halloween Treat for my afterschool students! Each of the students will be getting a Treat bag filled with Halloween Erasers! I used my Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge to cut out Mickey Heads. For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set. This is a great stamp set to have for Halloween and Fall Sayings. Be sure to check out her store for other sentiment stamps. 




       kad010: Fall-O-Oween (Larger) Now Shipping! - Click Image to Close
Materials Used:
Cricut Cartridge: Mickey Font
K. Andrews: Fall-O-Ween StampSet
Clear Mini Bag
Halloween Erasers

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

5 comments:

  1. Such a SUPER cute project idea!SUPER job,Have a great weekend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project and your sentiment is wonderful my sweet friend. Hope all is well with you.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!
    Stop my my blog..I have asurprise for you!
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2012/11/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!