Sunday, September 2, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge: Happy Fall Y'all!

Good morning everyone! Today, we have a fun challenge over at Getting Cricky.Our theme is Happy Fall Y'all!

 For my project, I created a Fall Card for my friend who loves Fall Weather. I guess with the heat we have been having in Southern California, we are now waiting for the cooler temps. The best part of my card is the sentiment. K. Andrews has the perfect stamp set for fall which is called Fall-O-Ween. Be sure to check out her site to purchase the stamp set as you get to see how it's used on my project.






 For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set.

Fall-O-Ween

K Andrew Designs

Click here to purchase this set:

Hope you like what I made today. Be sure to join in on the challenge by heading over to Getting Cricky. Plus, I would love it if you show some love to my DT Sisters who are participating in this challenge.

Materials Used:
DCWV Fall Paper Stack
Queen & Company Teal Rhinestones
Leaves Stamp
K. Andrews Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set
Copic Markers

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Patty!! I love the background paper!! What a fabulous Fall card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT - Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and stamp Patty:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, Patty! I love the checkered background paper! This is perfect for Fall :)

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs
    Getting Cricky DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great way to kick off fall. Such a cute card Patty. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the leaves!! Cheers Jennie
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!