Wednesday, August 1, 2012

GSS: We Wheely Appreciate our Customers

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! I am super excited to announce that I will continue to be a Member of Ginger Snap Scraps for another Term. I am  excited to be working with former and new members of the Design Team. Also, if many who have stopped by my blog lately, you have noticed that my header and Blog Button has changed. I would like to thank my DT Member Connie from Connie Can Crop. She made my adorable banner and blog button. I am so thankful for her and for the new change of my blog. Im hoping to do a few more changes along the way.

Now let's get to my project. Super excited to share with you a project I made today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.



Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
We Wheely Appreciate our Customers Challenge!


For my project, I created a fun boy Card showcasing a boy smiling and happy riding in the car. I used Cuttlebug Folder, Stickles, and DCWV All About Boys Paper Stack. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.


Boy Card





  For the sentiment, I used K. Andrews Of Mice and Lil Men Stamp Set to say "Oh Boy."

Of Mice and Lil Men


K Andrew Designs



Click HERE to purchase your own Stamp set!!

To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Stickles
DCWV
Cuttlebug Folder
Color chalk
K. Andrews Of Mice and Lil Men Sentiment Stamp 


Best Part Yet: We Wheely Appreciate our Customers so much! 
Everything in the store is 30% Off! 

So check out the store for those amazing goodies you would love to purchase.




Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Super adorable boy card! Love the glitter.
    Congrats on another term. So excited to be a part of the team with you.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute cute cute cute card:))
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I am so happy to be working with you again this term!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another DT term....cute card...TFS...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO fun!! Happy to be on DT with you again!
    Scrappy hugs!
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!