Thursday, August 30, 2012

GSS: So Long Summer

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project I made today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.






Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
So Long Summer!


For my project, I created a bookmark for those Summer Books as Summer is almost coming to a close. This will go perfect for any book!  I used Prima, Twine, and DCWV. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.


Bookmark





To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Twine
Prima Felt Flowers
DCWV





Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute bookmark patty. Love the flowers.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bookmark girl and I hope you have some fun plans for the long weekend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!