Thursday, August 9, 2012

GSS: Pretty Bird

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project I made today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.






Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
Pretty Bird
For my project, I created a mini card!  I used  Stickles, We R Memory Keepers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, and Prima Flowers. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.


Mini Card






For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews All About Animals Stamp Set for the saying "Hey Chicks!"

K. Andrews All About Animals Stamp Set


K Andrew Designs

 
Click Here to purchase this set.


To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Stickles
We R Memory Keepers Bird Stamp
Prima Flowers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
K. Andrews Design All About Animals Stamp Set



Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. such a cute card!!! love all the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chick! Super cute....have a great evening!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Patty, love the bling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute Chick!!!Love all the bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lil birds all sparkly and cute!! And that stamp set I need!! LOL! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Patty and love all the glitter:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!