Sunday, August 5, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge: Fun with Puns

Good morning everyone! Today, we have a fun challenge over at Getting Cricky.Our theme is Fun with Puns!

 For my project, I created a fun and cute Scrapbook Layout showcasing something Turtely Awesome. I love turtles and one thing that I plan on adding onto my layout is a photo of petting a turtle or seeing some at a zoo. I made the turtle using Create a Critter Cartridge and I am so glad I embossed the turtle. I wanted it too look cute and unique. Plus, the best part is the sentiment. K. Andrews has this fun and great set that works perfectly for the theme Funs with Buns. Be sure to check out her site to purchase the stamp set as you get to see how it's used on my project.







 For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews All About Animals Stamp Set.The saying is "Turtley."

All About Animals

K Andrew Designs

Click here to purchase this set:

What a fun decoration to put on. Hope you like what I made today. Be sure to join in on the challenge by heading over to Getting Cricky. Plus, I would love it if you show some love to my DT Sisters who are participating in this challenge.

Materials Used:
Karen Foster Paper
 Recollections Stripe Paper
 Baker's Twine
K. Andrews All About AnimalsStamp Set
Prima Flowers and Glitter 

9 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute, Patty!! I love the texture on the turtle!! What an awesome layout!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT - Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestie your layout is so adorable!! Love it!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!!OMG!!!Very SWEET!!!Love it!!I am in love with the turtle...is that possible? ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo adorable and very colorful:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout, love the embossing on that adorable little turtle!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout. I love that turtle. He is so amazing. The embossing makes him look so real! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and the turtle is Turtlely awesome!! Cheers Jennie DT sister Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!