Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Getting Cricky: Pirates Theme

Hi everyone! Today, I wanted to share with you that K. Andrews from Getting Cricky has some amazing stamp sets. But, today, I am showcasing one of the many  stamp sets that K. Andrews has which is : Pirate Party Image and Pirates Tales & Fish Scales. I was able to borrow.   So, today some of the DT girls and I will be showcasing cards or projects made with this stamp set. Please head over to Getting Cricky to check out what I have made with this set. If you like it and decide to purchase it, let her know Patricia from Creative Diva sent you over. Thanks....


K. Andrews Pirates Tales & Fish Scales (Sentiments)

K Andrew Designs


Pirate Party Image Set
K Andrew Designs
 
Click Here to purchase this set.

Here are my Projects.
 





 Be sure to head over to Getting Cricky.

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!