Thursday, August 2, 2012

Getting Cricky: Fashionabl Friends

Hi everyone! Today, I wanted to share with you that K. Andrews from Getting Cricky has some amazing stamp sets. But, today, I am showcasing one of the many  stamp sets that K. Andrews has which is : Fashionable Friends. I was able to borrow this set but will definitely be purchasing it. Has a lot of great sentiments for those perfect girl cards or any occasion.  So, today some of the DT girls and I will be showcasing cards or projects made with this stamp set. Please head over to Getting Cricky to check out what I have made with this set. If you like it and decide to purchase it, let her know Patricia from Creative Diva sent you over. Thanks....



K. Andrews Fashionable Friends Stamp Set



 
Click Here to purchase this set.

Here are my Projects.
 








 Be sure to head over to Getting Cricky.

Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous, Patty!! I love the papers you used and wow, the roses are fabulous!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful cards:)
    The first is fashion:) The second is romantic:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Patty, really love the papers you used for both of them!! I just LOVE the one with the shoes, gorgeous!!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful Patty!! The papers are awesome and love the sentiments:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!