Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Getting Cricky: All About Animals

Hi everyone! Today, I wanted to share with you that K. Andrews from Getting Cricky has some amazing stamp sets. But, today, I am showcasing one of the many  stamp sets that K. Andrews has which is : All About Animals.  Has a lot of great sentiments for those cards of any occasion.  So, today some of the DT girls and I will be showcasing cards or projects made with this stamp set. Please head over to Getting Cricky to check out what I have made with this set. If you like it and decide to purchase it, let her know Patricia from Creative Diva sent you over. Thanks....




K. Andrews All About Animals Stamp Set


K Andrew Designs

 
Click Here to purchase this set.

I made this adorable card with some cute bears! I used my Copic Markers to color the bears. I also used stickles to make the bows pop out and made a heart in the center of the bears. Hope you all like it.
 





Materials Used:
Tan Card Stock
Brown Polka Dot Card Stock
Bear Stamp
Stickles: Red, Pink
Prima Felt Flower
Copic Markers
K. Andrews All About Animals Stamp Set


 Be sure to head over to Getting Cricky to check out the other projects made with this stamp set.

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card
    Carina
    http://paperjunky.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The bears are too cute!! What a fun card, Patty!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!