Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: National Aviation Day

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!
 
Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....

Create a project with an airplane, glider, or helicopter for any occasion

National Aviation Day is observed in the United States on August 19 each year to celebrate the history and development of the aviation. It coincides with the birthday of Orville Wright who, together with his brother Wilbur, made significant contributions to powered flight.


Sponsor: Designs on Cloud 9

Guest Diva: Adrian


For my project today, I made this card. Hope you like it. I also added an action wobble to the plane.









For my project, I used the following sentiment from the K. Andrew Designs Winged Things Stamp Set.

Winged Things

K Andrew Designs
Click Here to purchase this set. 




Materials Used:
Echo Park Sweet Day Paper
Recollections Snow
Stickles
Just Note Pre Loaded Cricut Cartrige for E2
Paper Doll Dress Up: City Size 2.5
K. Andrew Designs Winged Things Stamp Sayings


Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

8 comments:

  1. Too Cute and funny too!!!Love the A/W!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a SUPER Fun card !!! Love it.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your super card! and the stamps are great. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!! I love the scene you created :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty, your card is way too cute. I just love the sparkly dog flying the plan. Hope you are doing great my sweet friend. Work has been overwhelming and I haven't had much time to visit.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super nice. So beautiful design. I really appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so fun and creative! It instantly put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it!!!!!!!!!!

    DCD Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girlie:) How are you and are you back to work? Super cute project girl and I love the glitter and the whole scene very pretty. Have a fantastic weekend! I'm also off to catch up on all your other projects:)
    HUgs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!