Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Color Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!
Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....

Color Challenge: Yellow, Purple, Orange, and Gray




Sponsor: The Cutting Cafe
Guest Diva: Jessica S. 




For my project today, I made this simple card that any child could even make. I inked two fingers and stamped them down to create little fun figures. 




Materials Used:
George and Basic Shapes Cartridge: Circle
Card Stock
Stickles

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear friend,I'm back from holidays^_^
    Your last creations and this,are fantastic as always:)
    Big big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and original!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what those little guys were! Too funny! And such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea !!! Very cute card.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...OMG~!This is so Cute!!Kid Friendly!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty my sweet friend, I live love your card. The finger people are way too cute.
    Hugs,
    CindyLou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!