Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DCD: Recipe Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!
 
Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
 
Recipe Challenge: Use Twine, Pop Dots and 3 Buttons




For my project today, I made this simple card using George and Basic Shapes for the circles.I used two buttons for the center of the circles as making it look like a flower. Then, I placed a flower with the twine. Hope you guys like it.






Materials Used:
George and Basic Shapes Cartridge: Circle
Echo Park Paper
Twine
Prima Flowers
Buttons

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderul card!!Love the Dotted paper...I want some...lol.
    Have a wonderful day Patty!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful card:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card bestie!!

    Veronica DCD
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    DCD Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl:) What a fun card and great touch with the twine!!I need to get together huh?? I hope work is going well and your're having fun!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card !!!! Love that paper you used.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really so beautiful. How can i design this for the plastic business cards to make my cards attractive like this. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!