Friday, August 17, 2012

"Back to School" Getting Cricky Blog Hop

Welcome to the "Back to School" Getting Cricky Blog Hop!!




We're so happy you could join us for this month's Getting Cricky Design Team Blog Hop!!  We'd like to invite you to visit each of our DT Sisters' Blogs.


Throughout the hop we'll be showing what we love about....  Back to School!!  From First Day of School Pics to Lunch box ideas. We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!  Sooooo, let's get hopping...



If you've hopped along from Diana's Blog , then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Kristal's blog (you'll want to catch up on all the FUN!!)...



Each of Kristal's stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. Kristal is donating to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS  Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, Adopt a Classroom, and Autism Research Institute. Kristal will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time believes this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!



K Andrew's stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to Kristal. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America.  You can learn even more about Kristal's stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting her online store: K Andrew Designs:











Kristal's stamp sets are perfect for cards, layouts, and so much more...



For my project, I'm featuring the Of Mice & Lil Men:


Of Mice & Lil Men

K Andrew Designs

For more details or to make this set YOURS, please click on the preview!!

Back to School have probably started for many. Our students returned to school last week. Yup! Can you believe it! The first week of August was the beginning of the school year! What happened to starting school after Labor Day! LOL Well, the worst is in Southern California because we have been getting some really hot weather which makes it hard for the students to go outside and play at recess. So for this event, I wanted to make a card for one of the teachers I work with. She is an incredible teacher. I know she will like it.



 For the apple I added an Action Wobble! I thought it would make the card fun.
 I used some of Kristal's Baker Twine for the perfect touch to the card with some Caramel Apples.





Thank you for stopping by and hope to take a look at K. Andrew Designs Stamps for all your fabulous sentiments that can be used on all sorts of amazing projects.


Now you can hop on over to your next stop: Jennie



23 comments:

  1. He just makes me laugh. I love the little face. So happy and such a great way to start the school year! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Patty!! That face makes me smile!! And the caramel apple charms are fabulous!! What an awesome card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT - Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card bestie!! Love the caramel apples....yummy!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toooo cute! I cannot stop smiling! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the PK face. Fun hop. My Daughter headed back to college this morn to start her Junior yr. I'm missing her already.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love those adorable charms :) TYFS


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love love love it. TFS.
    We still start school the day after Labor Day here so I still have 17 days to craft some decos for my room.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card. The face is so fun. TFS! Scrappy Hugs!!!

    Christel
    GCDT Sister
    Scrappin’ Sista Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Card! So cheerful and fun. I the teacher will love it. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card!!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! I am a teacher and we are 8 days into the new school year already... and in Florida with the heat with afternoon thunderstorms.

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patty this is adorable. Your teacher friend will love it! Love the charms and the apple. I am sure the action wobble makes her smile. Have a fabulous day.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card and how sweet to share with a teaching friend. We all need a little encouragement and appreciation. Great job.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the little face on the apple and the xmas colored twine! Looks fabulous on your card!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute. I just love the cute smiley face on the apple. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. I really like the shape and the caramel on the tops of the little apples.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Sooo Cute!!!... what an adorable card! Thanks so much for sharing!! rrandrr@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card with the peachy face.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love that card!! Perfect for a teacher. I might have to get myself a imagine machine. Thanks for sharing. Hoping your day is great.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    3kidcropshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey girl:) OMG!!! those PKS are just soooo CUTE and LOVE LOVE the caramel apples on the twine, they look good enough to eat LOL!! i hope all is well:) I have a giveaway going on right now so I hope you get the chance to stop by and enter and so does our friend Cindy:) Have a fantastic day my friend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun card!! This apple looks so happy to go to school!! Cheers Jennie DT sister Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Patty,
    Sorry for the late hop. I love this card. The apple is soo cute and I love the sentiment.
    Great job.
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!