Monday, July 9, 2012

Getting Cricky Sweet July Sneak Peak

Hi everyone! Today, I wanted to share with you that K. Andrews from Getting Cricky has come out with some amazing stamp sets. But, today, we are showcasing one of the many  stamp sets that K. Andrews has which is perfect for the month of July.: Sweet July.  So, today some of the DT girls and I will be showcasing cards or projects made with this stamp set. Please head over to Getting Cricky to check out what I have made with this set. If you like it and decide to purchase it, let her know Patricia from Creative Diva sent you over. Thanks....


K. Andrews Sweet July Stamp Set

 
Click Here to purchase this set.

Here is a Sneak Peak of my Projects.
 

 

To see the full project, be sure to head over to Getting Cricky.

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie:) I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Stopping by to say Hi:) I can't wait to see the whole project! Enjoy your Monday
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your projects are so creative and awesome, Patty!! Love them :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!