Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Christmas In July Challenge

If you are looking for GSS Christmas In July Favorite Things: Click Here

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
Christmas in July Challenge



Sponsor: Bug Bites
Guest Diva: Lee- Ann



For my project today, I created an adorable Christmas Candy Cane Favor or it can be used as a Gift Card Holder. I used a TP Roll to create this fun holder. I used Simply Charmed to cut out a Candy Cane..  Here is what I made.




I used K. Andrews Beautiful Thoughts Stamp Set.

Beautiful Thoughts

K Andrew Designs

Click here to purchase this set:



Materials Used:
TP Roll
Me & My Big Ideas Christmas Paper
Simply Charmed Cartridge:Frog 1.5
Twine
K. Andrews  Beautiful Thoughts Stamp Set



Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation:) Love the papers used:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome use of a toilet paper roll!! Love the papers and design :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brillant!!!I love this idea!!Super Cute & a money saver!

    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty this is really cute. Great way to recycle.
    I just entered a piece in DCD. and I also want let you know you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty,

    What a great idea! I love it and it is something I must remeber!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!