Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CallyAnn's Smore's Birthday Blog Hop

Hi and thanks so much for joining me and my wonderful friends in celebrating CallyAnn's Smore's Birthday Hop! You are not going to want to miss a single thing. She has some AWESOME sponsors too.

Smores Stamp and $15 GC from her store from Nikki Schiltz calmes (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ppbncraftyinspirations/)
$20 GC from Scraptastical Kreations (https://www.facebook.com/groups/112862138837753/)
A Set of handmade paper Flowers from Shannon Leffew Keith ( www.etsy.com/shop/shannleffew2)
A Bow Maker and Bundle of Crinkle Ribbon form 3 Girl Jam (https://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Girl-JAM/129045323859706)

...and you never know, there might be more throughout the blogs!

Ok so what you need to do is comment on each blog and say HI to each sponsor on Facebook. They are so awesome for doing this that they need a shout out! You will have until July 28th to comment and I will pick the winners on July 28th so make sure you come back and check!

 If you just arrived from Jennifer's Blog, then you are in the right place.

Incase you just got here, please start from the beginning with our wonderful host: CallyAnne http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Before I begin to introduce my project, I would like to start with how excited I am to be participating in this hop. I would like to wish CallyAnn a Happy Birthday! May she be blessed with many more.





 Now, onto my project! I wanted to get back into making scrapbook layouts again. I created this fun birthday layout showcasing an adorable chef who made a cupcake. Since I like to bake cupcakes, I know I will be able to place a cute picture on here. The best part of my project is that I got to create this fun cupcake with the Cameo. As you know, I do not own a cameo but I got to take advantage of it when I got together with my crafty friends that I met here on the blog. Can I just say I want one. Okay, sorry for getting sidetracked. LOL 





 Entering into the following project: 

Here is a complete list of the line up:


Please make sure to visit each blog to be eligible for the Candy! Thanks again for joining and Happy Hopping! Please head to Cheryl~~http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/

36 comments:

  1. Super Cute love this fun layout. :) I am a follower.
    Eva ~ evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! love pages like this! I need to make one of pics with my girls baking!! :)

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are part of this hop, or i wouldn't have known about you. Thanks for sharing your layout!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout
    Cheryl
    www.creativekuts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a bright cute layout TFS!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I chuckled...so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute girly layout! I want one too! :) Thanks for sharing on this super fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it----especially the cupcake.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cupcake.TFS
    Bonnie
    http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute!
    XX XO,
    Wanda (Deezy)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute layout!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL...OMG!!!This is too Stinkin Cute!!Adorable!Sweet!Fun!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable layout! Your little cook is so cute and I love the way you used the twine on the cupcake ;)Thanks for playing along with us over at Cameo Creations!

    lots of love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The character and other cut files you used are adorable!!!! Fun layout!!! Thank you for sharing!!
    marla@lagoski.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable! I love how cute nad fun deatails! Thanks for hopping with me! Hugs CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute layout! I want a Cameo, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This came out so adorable! Those colors go so perfect together! I love that cupcake! So glad you joined us over at Cameo Creations!
    Toodles
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is soooo stinkin' cute!!!! Love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! This looks like a fun layout! I love the colors. Great job. TFS and have a scraptastical day!

    Hugs,
    Christel
    Scrappin’ Sista Designs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute layout! Love the cupcake =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great LO, so many pretty colors and fun images. I'm sure you'll cook up something tasty for a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute LO! I love the details that you made with the glitter on the cupcakes and the dishes. It really makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So Cute! You did a great job on it!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super sweet LO. Like the colors that you used and the way you set up the twine.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute layout. Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute layout! I love that little chef! Thanks so much for joining us over at Cameo Creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. How super cute!! Thanks for playing along in the Cameo Creations challenge. : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!