Monday, June 18, 2012

GSS: Picnic/BBQ Theme

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.



Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
" Picnic/BBQ"  

For my project, I created a Scrapbook Page Layout that will be filled with pictures from the BBQ we did yesterday at my parent's house for Father's Day. I used Lawn Fawn and Baker's Twine. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.

USA Card








For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Sweet July Stamp Set which is now ready to order.



To purchase this set, click here.

To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn
Baker's Twine
Utensils Embellishments
BBQ Grill
Fence Die Cut
Red Lace Ribbon
Paper Crimper Machine
K. Andrew Sweet July Stamp Set



Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. Hehe adore the clock--soooo fun! Love the layout :) Great work!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO!!! Love the colors.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love your flowers! IS this made with an Imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie:) WOW! this layout is AMAZING, I love the pop of red. LOVE LOVE it.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Beautiful layout!!Love the flowers!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Lo bestie!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Love your layout pages, Patty! They look fantastic--love that picket fence and the papers. Great job, and TFS!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout. Your BBQ pictures will look great and keep the memories for you and your hubby!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!