Friday, June 8, 2012

GSS: Father's Day Card

 If you are looking for the Malt Shopp Blog Hop: Click Here

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.



Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
" Father's Day "  
For my project, I created a Father's Day Card using the products: DCWV Paper and Tim Holtz Distress Ink. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.

Father's Day Card




For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews All in the Family Stamp Set: 

K. Andrews All in the Family Stamp Set



K Andrew Designs


Click here if you would like to Pre-order this set.

To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
White Card Stock
DCWV Guy Paper Stack
Mustache made from felt
Tim Holtz Brick Distress Ink
Stampin Up Border Punch
K. Andrews All in the Family Stamp Set


Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun. This mustache seems to be the new big look for Father's Day cards.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, love the DP you used and your card is just so Cute.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this!! The paper is so fun!! What an awesome card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love this paper!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Love the background paper.
    You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!