Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GSS: Dairy Day

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.



Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
" Dairy Day"  
For my project, I created a fun cards describing things that are part of Dairy . I used Bakers Twine, Lawn Fawn, Cuttlebug Embossing Tiny Bubbles Folder and Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.

Moo-velous Card




For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews All about Animals Stamp Set.

K Andrew Designs


To purchase this set, click here.

To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
White Card Stock
Lawn Fawn Paper
Baker's Twine
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge: Cow Size 3 and Milk Size 2
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Tiny Bubbles
Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors
K. Andrew All about Animals Stamp Set

Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. Super Moo-licious!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card Patty!!! Love love love that cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very moo...velous! I came so close to using that cut. Love that cow!

    Janea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very moo...velous! I came so close to using that cut. Love that cow!

    Janea

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' cute! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty ~ Your card is just way too cute. Love it! Have a fabulous day.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!