Saturday, June 9, 2012

Graduation....

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! I wanted to take this time to quickly post a card I made for one of my husband's co-worker who ordered a Graduation Card. Her friend is graduating with a Master's Degree in Engineering. So I decided to make the colors based on the University he attends. Here is what I made which also includes an action wobble.

Graduation Card







Entering into the following challenges:
Scrapalicious USA: Anything Graduation Themed
Cooking with Cricut: #89 End of the School Year/Graduation


Materials Used:
Yellow and Green Card Stock
Everyday Pop Up Cartridge: Graduation Cap Size 3
Stickles Gold
Yellow/Gold Lace Ribbon
Michaels $1 Stamps: Congratulations

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by next week as I have some great projects to show you.


8 comments:

  1. WOW! You did a fabulous job on the card. I love how you rolled up the diploma. Have a fantastic day my sweet friend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and pop dotting. Thanks for joining us at CWC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie:) the colors are fantastic together and the photos look great!! OMG! I love the card below with the mustache very cute. All your card below are very cute girl:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job...thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card!! great dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great graduate card. I love the colors and the embossing is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining CWC.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice!
    Thanks for playing with us at CWC this week!

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Kemma, CookingWithCricut Design Team
    mykemmacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!