Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Getting Cricky Southern Sayings Sneak Peak

If you are looking for my Die Cuttin Divas Challenge Project: Click Here

Hi everyone! Today, I wanted to share with you that K. Andrews from Getting Cricky has come out with some amazing stamp sets. Also, she has some New Released Stamps sets that are ready for Pre-order. But, today, we are showcasing one of the many new stamp sets that K. Andrews has which is one of my favorites: Southern Sayings. Now, I am new to these sayings. So, today some of the DT girls and I will be showcasing cards or projects made with this stamp set. Please head over to Getting Cricky to check out what I have made with this set. If you like it and decide to purchase it, let her know Patricia from Creative Diva sent you over. Thanks....

K. Andrews Southern Sayings Stamp Set

"Southern Sayings" stamp set larger sheet In Stock! - Click Image to Close 
 
Click Here to purchase this set.

2 comments:

  1. I sooooo want this set! Those are just everday sayings here! Lord have Mercy!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a fabulous job with your projects, Patty!! Loved them all...especially the frog hair :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!