Saturday, June 23, 2012

Getting Cricky: Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set Sneak Peak

If you are looking for GSS Summer Blog Hop Day 1: Click Here

Hi everyone! Today, I wanted to share with you that K. Andrews from Getting Cricky has come out with some amazing stamp sets. But, today, we are showcasing one of the many  stamp sets that K. Andrews has which is one of my favorites for Halloween: Fall-O-Ween.  So, today some of the DT girls and I will be showcasing cards or projects made with this stamp set. Please head over to Getting Cricky to check out what I have made with this set. If you like it and decide to purchase it, let her know Patricia from Creative Diva sent you over. Thanks....

K. Andrews Fall-0-Ween Stamp Set


K Andrew Designs
 
 
Click Here to purchase this set. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Both of your projects are so fabulous, Patty!! You did an awesome job my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check my blog for something special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! Love them!! :) I have had this set for a little while and just used it for the first time the other day. It was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!