Monday, May 28, 2012

My Niece: Mini Crafter

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know of a fun challenge that will be taking place May 28th on my FB Page "Creative Diva." My niece and I came up with a Kids Craft Fun Day. Sometimes,its fun to take time and craft with our special little people. I challenge you tomorrow to craft a project, which can be a card, layout, or anything craft related and create it with your child, niece or nephew, or even your neighbor's child. Then, you can post a picture of it and post it on my FB wall page. My niece and I will select the winner on Tuesday, May 29th and win the following giveaway. Just head over and like my FB page if your not a follower already, watch the video and be ready for the challenge tomorrow, May 28th.

Today, my niece and I got to spend the evening in my craft room to create a card and layout. She had so much fun crafting. Here is what she made today.

 Since this upcoming week is her last week of school before her Summer vacation gets started, she wanted to make a card for her teacher.
 For her sentiment, she used K. Andrews Splashtastic Summer Stamp Set.


K Andrew Designs

Click here to purchase this set.

Onto her next project! She wanted to make a Rock Princess Layout. I helped her cut out the images and she placed it all together. My niece is ready to craft again during our Kids Craft Day Challenge.



She used the Rock Princess Cartridge for the many image cuts on her layout!

Also, for the paper she used on her card and layout is from the Echo Park Hello Summer Paper pack which can be purchased at Ginger Snap Scraps for a great price. Be sure to click here to check out Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store

I believe she did a fabulous job. She is definitely a great little helper. My niece and I love to craft together. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you stop by my FB Page: Creative Diva and take on the challenge.


1 comment:

  1. She is so cute and she did an Awesome Job.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!