Friday, May 11, 2012

May I Have This Dance? Blog Hop



If you are looking for the Ginger Snap Scraps Daily Post: Click Here.




Welcome to the May I Have This Dance Hop!
Projects showcased in this hop will have the theme of Dance or Music.

 
This hop is hosted by Made Especially 4 You challenge blog.  

The talented DT of ME4Y is joined by the stellar creativity of the Die Cuttin' Diva DT.






Here is my project... 
If you came from Pat's Blog, your in the right place. If not, I would love for you to start at the beginning with our host Ashley
Howdy Partners! I love to dance! I was very excited to hear about this hop because Music is a fun and relaxing. Next month, my hubby and I will be attending a party where there will be Banda Music playing which is like Country in English. So I wanted to create this fun Layout.




I made a layout by using a 12 x 12 DCWV Paper and created a place for where the photo will be placed. Then I cut out the Cowgirl & Cowboy by using my Cricut Decals E2 Pre-loaded Cartridge. I used basic Letter Embellishments. For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Of Mice & Lil Men Stamp set for the Howdy Partner. 














AWESOME SPONSORS
$20 Gift Certificate to online store.

In honor of all of the mother's out there, receive 10% off your whole order from May 11th - 13th!!


Bundle of Hand-Dyed Crinkle Ribbon




Little Scrap Pieces
 
  
$25 Gift Certificate to online store



 





 
 $20 Gift Certificate to online store


Adams Acres SVGs Digi Stamps and Print n Cuts


$25 Gift Certificate to online store


Here are the rules:
YOU MUST COMMENT ON EVERY STOP TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN. YOU WILL HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY, MAY 13TH TO HOP.
WINNERS WILL BE POST ON MADE ESPECIALLY 4 YOU ON TUESDAY, MAY 15TH.




Thank you for stopping by! Please be sure to hop over to Karen's Blog.

Time to hop along....

Don't forget to check Made Especially 4 You  on May 15th to see who Mr. Random Number Generator Chooses for the Grand-Prize Winners.

33 comments:

  1. Looks like it is time to do the two-step. Super cute! I just received Car Decals cart in the mail yesterday. Super excited to use it.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute layout. I love the little cowboy and girl- they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute layout. I love the little cowboy and girl- they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! Love those little decal people!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!!! Love those people :)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet layout and sounds like you guys are going to have a ball. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO, the little people decals are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your page!! The cowboy and cowgirl are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! LOVE those little figures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute those little die cuts are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too adorable! Love it.
    (:(:smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yippiee I ay!

    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute layout! Love the cowboy and cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how fun this looks! I just ordered this stamp set and can not wait to start using it!!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria
    Getting Cricky DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cowboy/cowgirl theme!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Howdy Partner! .... ok such a cute idea for the card ... I love that central paper colour ... lots of impact! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is so cute. I love the sentiments. I just got my K.Andrew stamps like this in the mail and I love your little cow girl and boy. TFS AJ!
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cool. My mum would love this as a line dancing card : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. They look like dancing cowboys [and girl!!]
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cowboy and cowgirl. Love how the title stands out.
    hattieshaven.blogspot.com
    hmcwhirt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now this is ever so cute...♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Patty ~ Your layout is awesome. I just love the decal cowgirl and cowboy.
    Big Hugs,
    Cindy Lou
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Supper cute cards love the layering and the Pattered paper is great. thanks for sharing iam a Follower

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super Cute layout!!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sweet card and love the Getting Cricky sentiment you used. Hopping by to leave comment love to my follow DT. I look forward to working with you at MEFY.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute. Love the little cowboy and girl dancers.

    Janice

    strangescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute layout - glad to be in the hop with you! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a super cute layout! : )

    Kristy
    www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sounds like you and hubby have a fun time planned! Glad you got a head start by making this oh so cute layout! The colors are so much fun! msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. awesome LO! love the paper you used with those cute cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!