Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hey, Barbie!

Hi friends! Yesterday was the last day for all our students at our school. It has been a great year. The kinders showered me with wonderful gifts, but the best gift of all was them telling me thank you for teaching them. I also got the opportunity to Substitute Teach which I was excited to do. Even though Summer has officially started for many of the students and my co-workers, I decided to work Summer School. I will be working with PreSchool Students. Super excited and it will be only for the month of June. So I will at least still be able to enjoy my Summer.

Anywho, I would like to share a quick card I made for a teacher who requested a card. I guess she wanted a fun card for the afternoon Kinder Teacher she worked with. She wanted me to make her a card showcasing a Barbie theme. But, I figured Rock Girl Princess was the closest to a Barbie Girl. Hope you all like it.

 I used Black Felt for the girl's dress. Then, I used Stickles to brighten up her hair, clothes, boots, and microphone.



Thanks for visiting! Have a fabulous Day!

Materials Used:
Pink Card Stock
Stampin Up Paper
Sew & Easy Pink Twine
Letter Stickers
American Accent Preloaded E2 Cartridge: Frame Size 3
Rock Girl Princess Cartridge: Girl Size 4
Stickles

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl:) Super cute and love the dimension and glitter on her!! Good to hear that you will only work June and be able to enjoy the rest of the summer girlie!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!! I love the dimension on the rocker chick!! The papers are so pretty :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!