Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps: Wrap It Up

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project Today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.

Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called
"Wrap It Up"

For my project I was asked to create something that has either ribbon or twine wrapped somewhere around my project. I decided to make a card illustrating a girl walking through the streets of downtown. I used Baker's Twine and Sew and Easy Twine to create the window and the dog leash. I also added they cute bow from the American Crafts Ribbon. As you know, these items can be found in the Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here




To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Red & Olive Green Cardstock
Cuttlebug Folder: D'vine Swirls
Bakers Twine
Sew & Easy Blues Twine
American Crafts Flower Ribbon
Girls Rubber Stamp
Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!


































10 comments:

  1. Patricia, your card is so innovative! I love how you used the twines! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice Patricia. I love how you created a scene on your card looks really pretty.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun & creative use of twine! Fabulous design Patty!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Patty! I love how you wrapped the window. I knew you would all come up with something near for this challenge! So proud! Great work.

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative....great use of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!!!! You did a great job with your first DT project!! Way to wrap it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The road is awesome...so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job bestie!! I love hwo you did the road.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the window..very cute!! TFS!
    Dt sister Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Patty - you card is adorable. Love the girl walking the dog. Fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!