Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps: Spring Time

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.



Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called
"Spring Theme"
 
Spring is still around even though at times living in Southern California can feel more like Summer. Well, at least these couple of days have been really warm. When I think of Spring, I think of flowers blooming, sunny days, and walks along the park.



For my project, I created this simple and easy Spring like Card. I created this card using paper from the Lawn Fawn Paper collection which has some great Spring paper. Then, I wrapped around the bottom with American Craft Ribbon. For my embellishments, I used the sayings and flower chipboard from the DCWV brand. To purchase the paper and ribbon used, please visit the Ginger Snap Scraps Store. They have a great collection. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.



To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Light Blue Card Stock
DCWV Embellishments
American Crafts Ribbon
Lawn Fawn Paper



Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty!! Love that paper!! TFS and have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper! Such a pretty card! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love that paper.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and easy - and beautiful! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Patty!! I love the pretty paper!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!