Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps: Shaped Card

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.



Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
" Shaped Card" 
For my project, I created a shaped card for a friend who requested a Thank You Card. I used Everyday Pop Up Cards Cartridge for the Hot Air Balloon and Lawn Fawn Paper. This was a fun card to make. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.






To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
White Card Stock
Everyday Pop Up Cards Cartridge: Balloon Size 6
Lawn Fawn Paper
Pop Dots

$1 Michaels Stamps : Thank You



Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! Love the balloon with all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Shaped card is so cute. Love the Colors. So Summery.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the bright colors!

    Janea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The balloon was a great shape to select! May I ask where you picked up your metal frog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is fabulous Patty! I love the paper you used, such a fun shape too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!