Monday, May 28, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps: Red, White, and Blue

Hi everyone! Happy Memorial Day! Today, I would like to take this time to say thank you to our Soliders who are currently serving our Country at this time.To all our fallen soliders who we also remember and thank them for serving our country. So let's take this time to remember them.


Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called  
" Red, White, & Blue Card" 
For my project, I created a card to that showcases Memorial Day. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Peacock and Stickles. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.




To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
White & Red Card Stock
$1 Michael Stamp
Blue Lace Ribbon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Stickles


Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Very patriotic. Love the shine of your heart.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Patty, love the tic rac & touch of sparkle!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Card. Love the glitter too.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!