Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps: Mother's Day Theme

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.



Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called
"Mother's Day Project "

Today, in Mexico it is already Mother's Day. So my mother is very lucky because she gets to celebrate Mother's Day twice. Today and this Sunday. First, I wanted to give my mom a beautiful Mother's Day card to show her how much I love you. Then, I will give her other gift on Sunday. I created this beautiful card using some wonderful products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store. Which I would quickly love to mention that many of the items are 40% off right now so there can be room for future goodies to come in the store. So be sure to head over right after you visit me and the other wonderful DT Ladies that created projects today. I used  Echo Park Hello Summer Paper to create the background for the card. I also added cute Flower Ribbon from the American Crafts Ribbon.  As you know, all these items can be found in the Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here
 
Mother's Day Card






To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Red Cardstock
American Crafts Ribbon
Echo Park Hello Summer Paper Pad
Prima Flowers
Letter Embellishments


Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. beautiful Mother's Day card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors how festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, I love that paper and your flower is beautiful. I know your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Patty!!
    I love your flowery Mother's day card!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful!! TFS! and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love every aspect of this card!! Really like your flower and the main paper is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty ~ I just love your card it is so gorgeous. The flower is wonderful with the paper you used.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet mothers day card! I love the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mother's day card! That giant flower is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!