Friday, May 11, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps: Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.


Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called
""   Lawn Fawn Project "

There is a great product in the Ginger Snap Scraps Store which we are showcasing today and that is called "Lawn Fawn." It is a great Paper Company. It is a 6 x 6 Paper Pad. And sure thing, the paper is amazing.  Plus, today there is still time to take advantage of the great deals that is going on in the shop which I would quickly love to mention that many of the items are 40% off right now so there can be room for future goodies to come in the store. So be sure to head over right after you visit me and the other wonderful DT Ladies that created projects today. I used  Lawn Fawn Paper to create the background for the card. I also used Baker's Twine, and Simply Charmed Cartridge for the tree.If you like these items, please heard to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here
Hello Card 


 For my sentiement, I used K. Andrews Splashtastic Summer Stamp Set. Love the saying. It fit perfectly for this card. Click here to purchase this set.
Splash-tastic Stamp Set

To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Olive Green Cardstock
Bakers Twine
Lawn Fawn Paper Pad
Simply Charmed Cartridge: Tree Size 3
K. Andrews Splashtastic Summer Stamp Set


Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Love that Paper your card is so pretty inside and out.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card-- that paper is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! All the papers look terrific!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria
    Getting Cricky DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty ~ Your card is adorable. I just got that paper and can't wait to use it.
    Have a fabulous weekend my friend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the colors and the summery tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! The little tree works perfectly with the Lawn Fawn paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!