Friday, May 18, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps: Echo Park

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.




Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called
"Echo Park"
 

How many bloggy friends out there love Echo Park. I for one do. I was so excited to know that Ginger Snap Scraps were selling and still are Echo Park. All different themes. The one that I purchased was the most recent which is Echo Park "Hello Summer." I love love love this paper set. You can definitely create Summer or cards or just anything fun.


For my project, I created this adorable card for a friend of mine who recently has a baby. Her baby boy is currently still in the hospital as he will be having surgery soon. My friend and her husband go visit each day their little boy. So I wanted to make a card for him to send him positive thoughts and to let that beautiful little boy that I am praying for him to get better soon so he can go home with his family. I used this fun Banner colorful paper for the background of the card from the Echo Park Hello Summer paper. Then, I cut out the baby boy from the Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge. I wanted to create some kind of rope or tightrope to hang the sign using Sew & Easy Twine. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.

Sending Sunny Thoughts Card




 For my sentiement, I used K. Andrews Splashtastic Summer Stamp Set. Love the saying. It fit perfectly for this card. Click here to purchase this set.
Splash-tastic Stamp Set
K Andrew Designs


To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Light Blue Card Stock
Baby Steps Cartridge: Boy2 Size 3
Sew & Easy Twine
Tiny Clothespins
Echo Park "Hello Summer" Paper
Pop Dots
K. Andrews Splashtastic Summer Stamp Set


Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

  1. That is Adorable. Love how your card turned out.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww super cute!! Love how you hung the sentiment! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...he is adorable. Well, how about a cutie (not sure if boys are adorable!). I like that clothesline with the clips. These are great sentiments!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!