Monday, May 14, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps: Cricut Day

Hi everyone! Thank you for stopping by today! Super excited to share with you a project today, some of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team Members and I will be showcasing a project that illustrates some of the products that can be found in the Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.


Let's Begin! The Theme for today is called
""   Cricut Day "
How many of you love your Cricut Machine. I for one do! I love being able to create anything with my Cricut machine. Plus, you wonder how we create these great cards and layouts then by no other than our Cricut Cartridges. Ginger Snap Scraps has an awesome vareity of Cricut Cartridges. Plus, if you are looking for great deals on Cartridges, definitely check out Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store.

Now onto my project! I created this fun and easy Gift Card Holder using my Everday Pop Up Card Cartridge. I created this project when I applied for the DT. This was fun to make. I took a basic Crayola Empty Crayon box and covered it with DCWV Paper. Then, I cut out a Coffee Cup with my EPUP Cartridge to add to the Gift Box. I added some cute twine to the cup. If you like these items, please head to Ginger Snaps  Scraps Online store by clicking here.
 
Gift Card  Holder




For my sentiement, I used K. Andrews Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set. 
 Click here to purchase this set.
 
Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set
K Andrew Designs


To purchase some of the items I used and other items that you will be interested in.


Materials Used:
Crayola Crayon Box
DCWV paper
Bakers Twine
Everyday Pop Up Card Cartridge: Coffee Cup Size 3
Cuttlebug Folders: D'vine Swirls, Swiss Dots, Flower Folder
K. Andrews Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set



Alright everyone! Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to hop over to Ginger Snap Scraps Blog to check out the other DT Ladies Amazing projects. I would also love for you to follow Ginger Snap Scraps.Have a fabulous day!

10 comments:

  1. I love seeing boxes reused! This is so cute Patty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Patty. Have a great week.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job Patty!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute--way to upcycle! Super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! What a super job!

    Janea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you reused the crayon box! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! Great gift card holder! TFS!
    Connie- Dt sister
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really cute Patty! fabulous design for a gift card holder!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific repurposing! Love the steam and embossing!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is sooo stinkin cute! Love the bright colors and how you used the twine! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!