Sunday, May 20, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge

Good morning everyone! Today, we have a fun challenge over at Getting Cricky.Our theme is Disney! Now, how many of you love Disney. I for one is a huge fan for Disney. My husband recently renewed my Disney Pass and I am super excited because I can attend Disneyland when I am able too. Well, I am super excited to be participating in this fun challenge.

For my project, I created a fun Birthday Card showcasing Winnie the Pooh. I loved how it turned out. Plus, the best part is the sentiment. K. Andrews has this fun and great set that works perfectly for those Disney Cards and/or Disney Scrapbook Layouts. Be sure to check out her site to purchase the stamp set as you get to see how it's used on my card.

 For my sentiment, I used K. Andrews Of Mice and Lil Men Stamp Set. This by far is my favorite stamp set as is all of them.

Click here to purchase this set:
Of Mice & Lil Men
K Andrew Designs



What a fun birthday card to give out. Hope you like what I made today. Be sure to join in on the challenge by heading over to Getting Cricky. Plus, I would love it if you show some love to my DT Sisters who are participating in this challenge.

Materials Used:
Red Card Stock
Echo Park Hello Summer Paper
Baker's twine
Winnie the Pooh & Friends Cartridge: Winnie the Pooh Size 3
Disney Hat and strings Embellishments
$1 Michaels Birthday Stamp
K. Andrews Of Mice and Lil Men Stamp Set

13 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! I love how you wrapped the twine!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' adorable, Patty!! I just love Pooh!! He looks so cute with his party hat on!! What a festive and fun card - I love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT - Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Pooh is my favorite:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pooh bear! The paper is cheerful and fun. What a great card. I need to get some twine. It always looks so sweet on projects! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another twine-wrapping MASTERPIECE!! :) I love Pooh and I LOVE your card!! Such a sweet creation and perfect for inspiration for the challenge!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!

    Hugs from your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card bestie!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is just so darn cute I love love winnie the pooh he is one of my favorites its nice being on the DT with you and all the other lovely ladies here too.
    Hugs Debbie
    @ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
    Getting Cricky DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable Patty! I love the colors, and your Pooh is adorable.

    Jessie
    Getting Cricky DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. I really like the dimension you added.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Getting this card would make any birthday extra special! He is such a cutie!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria
    Getting Cricky DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, Pooh is so cute, the hat is simply adorable!! Love it!! Cheers Jennie Getting Cricky DT
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!