Saturday, May 12, 2012

Getting Cricky New Release Stamps Announcement

 Hi everyone! I wanted everyone to know that K. Andrews from Getting Cricky is having a great New Release of her stamps. If you haven't purchased one of her stamps sets yet, then this is the time to look. Here are the TWO new releases that I for one truly want to get and hope you do too.

The TWO new releases are the following:
Guy Talk

Thinking about making a Guy card and don't know what sentiment to use, then this is the set for you. This set is definitely perfect for Father's Day since it will arrive sooner then we know it. You can Mix and Match the sentiments and create a great saying. Trust me, I love doing that with K. Andrew's Stamp Sets.



 
Southern Sayings
 
The next set is called Southern Sayings. This is the first time I've been exposed to Southern Sayings before and let me tell you, I am loving this set. Just thinking of the fun projects you can create with this set. 



Now, here is the best part. Right now for the Next 4 days only, K. Andrews will be offering I'm offering FREE shipping on these preorders if you order them and any other sets with it. As long as you order ONE Of these new preorders, your entire order ships free when they arrive. They will be here no later than the 24'th of May with an expected ship date to you of the 26th!
Use code:       newship at www.kandrewdesigns.com





 If possible, if you make a purchase, please let her know that Patricia from Creative Diva sent you over. I would gladly appreciate that.

She is also doing a small giveaway on her blog at Getting Cricky. Please head on over, become a follower, and leave a comment on her blog for the chance to win. Please make sure to let your friends know and share this post with them. I'd love to meet more creative friends and crafters!

Thanks everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!