Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Banner, Buttons, & or Birthday Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
Color Challenge:
Banner, Buttons, and/or Birthday

Sponsor: Dana
Guest Diva: 3 Girl JAM

For my project today, I created this adorable "Bird" Day Card. You can never have enough Birthday Cards. I also planned on entering this into Echo Park's FB page since they are having a challenge also this week showcasing Echo Park's Hello Summer Theme Paper. I love this paper. If you would like to purchase this paper pack, I recommend you visit Ginger Snap Scraps Online Store. They have a great deal for Echo Park Paper.
 
Happy "Bird" Day Card!




Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.


Materials Used:
Black Card Stock
Echo Park Hello Summer Theme Paper Pack
Sew & Easy Twine
Buttons
Create a Critter Cartridge: Bird Size 3
Eyelet Outlet Brad & Company: Worm

6 comments:

  1. Super tweet card! I love the little button banner and that super cute birdie!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You can NEVER have too many birthday cards! This turned out adorable! I LOVE the ep paper packs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. I love what you did with the buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Patty! Love the idea of using buttons to make your banner. How clever!!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, what a sweet bird and the background, so cute!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the button banner and the adorable papers you used, Patty!! So sweet...or should I say "tweet"??!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!