Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Die Cuttin Divas: Anything Goes Challenge

Welcome to Die Cuttin Divas Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday everyone! We love all the amazing projects everyone made last week. Now, we have a new challenge this week.

Our challenge this week is a....
Anything Goes Challenge:


Sponsor: Joy's Life

Guest Diva: Cely from http://www.hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com/ and Glenda from http://glendascards.blogspot.com/


For my project today, I created a Disney Card. Before school ended, one of the Kinder teachers I worked with asked me if I can make her a Disney Princess Card for a former student of hers. Here is what I made.
Disney Princess Card



Materials Used:
White Card Stock
Cloud Paper
Bird Embellishment Stickers
Disney Ever After Cartridge: Snow White Size 4
Stickles
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Swirl D'vine

Hope you come by and visit the amazing projects the Design Team has made and also please check out their blogs and leave some love for them. We look forward to seeing what you will make.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I love how the dress sparkles and the scene you created behind Snow White!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Snow White she is so pretty and really like the scene especially with the birds surrounding her.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgoodness, I just cut the exact sam Snow White for a layout I'm doing for a blog hop, I dont have the booklet cuz I loaded my mil cart on my gypsy, and now I realize i did the sleeves wrong lol. Oh well:) Your card turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty what a cute cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! the entire scene is perfect! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I love Snow White! Great job!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so darling, and it is absolutely perfect! So love love love it!!! Super great job!

    DCD Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a adorable card, its look so sweet!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!