Monday, April 30, 2012

Super Mario Bros Birthday Card

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. Over the weekend, I worked on a birthday card for one of the teachers I worked with. She requested a card for a former student of hers. Since her former student is a big Nintendo Fan, I might as well make him a Super Mario Bros Card.

Happy Birthday Card



 
For my sentiment, it comes from the K. Andrews "All in the Family" Stamp Set. If you would like to purchase this set: click here.

 
 
Definitely another fun Game Card. I've bet he is going to like it. Thanks for stopping by.. Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check out my project for Die Cuttin Divas.

Materials Used: 
White Card Stock: 4-1/4 x 6
George & Basic Shapes Cartridge: Cylinders: 1& 1.5
Simply Charmed Cartridge: Scarecrow Size 1-1/4, Mushrooms Size 1, Clouds Size 1
Stickles: Copper
Memento Ink Dots
Pop Dots
K. Andrews Stamp Sets:
All in the Family
K Andrew Designs

5 comments:

  1. omg- my ds would looooooove that card. how cute and creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative and adorable!! I love how you made the characters!! Awesome card, Patty!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card bestie!!

    Hugs
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie girl:) OMG!! so many fabulous projects!! First, Happy 6th Anniversary and WOW! your wedding photo is beautiful and you looked beautiful!!! If I lived closer I would totally so the 5K with you:) I hope all is well my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute!!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!