Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Meeska Mouska..

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a nice week so far. I've been loving the warm weather we've been having so far in Cali. I wanted to share with you some invites that I made for a friend of mine. My former co-worker and good friend asked if I can design some kind of invite for her baby girl Molly who will be turning 1 next month. Since they are big fans of Disney, she wanted to have some Minnie Mouse invites. She gave me an example of something she wanted and so I decided to create several samples so she can choose the size that will fit perfectly with the envelopes she has purchased. Of course, she will include the info of the party on pocket of the Minnie Mouse invite. On Monday, I decided to cut all the pieces to have them all set so that I can put them together the next day. Therefore yesterday, I glue all the pieces together and completed 40 Invitations.
 Here is what it looks like.

Minnie Mouse Invitations:
 Front of the Card


 Back of the Card: Pocket where Info will be inserted.

 Complete set of 40 Minnie Mouse Invites

Materials Used:
Mickey Font Cartridge: #1 Size 1.75, Letters : Molly Size .75
Mickey & Friends Cartridge: Bow Size 2.75
George & Basic Shapes Cartridge: Circle Size 4.25
Recollections Card Stock: Glitter
Pink Polka Dot Card Stock
Black Card Stock 

When the invites were completed, I sent my friend a text of how they turned out and she loved them. She is looking forward to mailing them out. Well, time to take a day to rest from crafting. I will be back again when another project someday this week. Have a great day friends!

 

11 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I have a Molly and she loves Minnie. Her birthday last year was suppose to be a Minnie Mouse party but we ended up moving over her birthday and doing a zoo party. She was kind of bummed. These are super cute though! Your friend will love them!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! We're huge Disney fans in this house too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love all the glitter!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's look so very very very cute.
    Its a great idea, I love the bow!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bestie they turned out great!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful invites & wonderful of you to create them for your friend. I worked for the Mouse as in Mickey Mouse at Disney World in FL thru high school & college.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! girl these are just soooo ADORABLE!!! WOW! love all the glitter. Super Fab birthday invite:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling, darling! Love the pocket on the back! Great idea! Also, the glitter bow is perfect! Minnie always says, 'there's no business like bow business '! Ha! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way too cute! Love all the shiny glitter and I just love the name Molly. I am sure they were so much fun to make.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!