Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter friends! Hope everyone has a fun day planned. Today my husband and I will be attending an Angels Game. Even though Im a Dodger's Fan, I have to take advantage of the free tickets I got to see the game. We even have some beautiful weather today.

However, I wanted to showcase this fun card that can be given as an invite or even a man card. I really loved how this card turned out. Just a great way to invite others to Happy Hour. Hope everyone loves it:

Happy Hour Time!



 I used my Cuttlebug Folder: Tiny Bubbles to create the Foam Bubbly for the mugs. I also wanted to emboss a piece of white card stock to create ice for the bucket. Then, I used the Frost Stickles to make it pop out more.
For the title: "Happy Hour." I used my K. Andrews Sentiment Stamp Set: Splash-tastic Summer selecting the saying: "Happy" and using different letters from the other sentiments in the same stamp set to create the word Hour. I love creating new words by using her stamps. If you love this set, please check out her store to purchase this great stamp set and many others to choose from by clicking here: K Andrews Designs or you can visit her blog at Getting Cricky.


 Materials Used:
White and Blue Card Stock
DCWV: The Guy Stack 
Cuttlebug Folder: Tiny Bubbles, D'vine Swirls
Stickles: Red, Frost
Pop Dots
K. Andrews Sentiment Stamp Set: Splash-tastic Summer

K Andrew Designs

What a fun card don't you say! Great way to invite someone to Happy Hour! I guess I might have to invite my husband out for Happy Hour Date Night sometime this week. Thank you for stopping by and may everyone have a wonderful Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!! WOW i never would have guest that used this stamp set!! Great job ( I too love making up new wrods with her sets)
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are going to have a fun easter day. I love your card it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the game with your hubby!

    Happy Easter,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card amiga!! WOW! how fun to be at a game!! I hope you had a great time and a Happy Easter:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this, Patty!! What an awesome card!! And I love how you used different stamps to create the saying!! The embossing is fabulous!! I hope you had a great time at the game and a very happy Easter my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patty ~ Such a great card. The embossing on the suds is awesome. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love reading your awesome comments. Have a wonderful day!